What is E-Waste
E-waste is defined as electronic or electrical equipments/products that have become obsolete because of advancement of technology or change in fashion.
Benefits of recycling
If “Managed” safely by Recycling, E-waste can be secondary source of raw material and other benefits are.
- Economic Benefits : Revenue generation from recovered materials.
- Environmental Benefits: Natural resource conservation and Reduction in environmental pollution.
- Social Benefits: Employment generation.
Why Should we Recycle?
- – The Earth Natural resources are limited and hence we make sure that we preserve them and use them carefully
- – To Eliminate Landfill.
- – To save mother earth by preventing air pollution, water and soil pollution.
- – To generate Employment opportunity.